Who We Are
BlackLifeCoaches.net offers Certified Life Coaches to the Black community that you can trust. Our life coaches and coach-clinicians come from all professional backgrounds, all training organizations and all professional associations who share a common goal of changing lives for the better as well as to advanced and strengthen the coaching profession, making it more visible to the Black community.
We have a variety of coaches to help with your specific needs including relationship coaches, marriage coaches and parenting coaches in addition to executive and leadership coaches. Weight-loss coaches as well as health and wellness coaches can help you to achieve optimal health, and if you’re ready to start a business, business coaches are available too.
How We Work
When you’re on the right path in life, you know it. Everything just feels easier and work often doesn’t feel like work at all, but is likely something you actually look forward to. The challenge is discovering the right path for you, and this is where BlackLifeCoaches.net can help.
While you already have what it takes to become your best self, an expert from the outside can get a clearer picture of the situation than someone who is more closely involved, such as a friend or family member. This expert life coach provides the support you need to:
- Use your own innate ability to adapt to change and thrive despite challenges that come your way.
- Deal effectively with change, adversity and challenges professionally and personally.
- Find the right path for you, stay on track and turn your dreams into concrete realistic steps that allow you to achieve your goals.
Remember, life coaches don’t give solutions – they help you solve your own problems and teach you to leverage each and every situation you face, allowing you to reach your full potential and become your best self!
BlackLifeCoaches.net is a free service connecting you with certified and credentialed life coaches, assuring that you will be directed to a professional who can really help. The life coaches listed in our directory are either:
- Coach-Clinicians like therapists, psychologists and counselors that have a range of credentials and licenses.
- Master Certified Coaches or Professional Certified Coaches, which means they have passed a peer review and written and oral examination in addition to graduating from an accredited coach training program and logged over 800 hours coaching paying clients;
- Member of organizations like, but not limited to, International Coach Federation (ICF), International Association of Coaches (IAC), Association of Coaches (AC), the International Consortium For Coaching in Organizations (ICCO), the Certified Coaches Alliance (CCA).
Allow our trusted life coaches and counselors to help you to become your best self!
BlackLifeCoaches.net exists with one goal, and that is to connect our people who are seeking valuable life changing solutions and strategies with practitioners who can deliver just that. As our people typically seek help, assistance and support from three trusted resources: clergy, family and friends; the goal of BlackLifeCoaches.net is to become the four trusted resource by linking them to reputable and certified life coaches, counselors, trainers and coach-clinicians.
Successful people hire coaches to bring them insight, extra push and accountability that take them from good to great, from doing well to doing better. Tiger Woods, Oprah Winfrey and Michael Jordan have all used life coaches. Using a Black Life Coach can also be a big help with issues that are unique to the Black community. Empowering your life and becoming your very best self will ultimately benefit Our People, Our Families – Our Future!
Content provided on this site is for educational purposes only and should not be construed to be medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content on this site is not a substitute for professional medical or healthcare advice, diagnosis or treatment, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical question or condition. Reliance on information presented on this site is at your own risk. This site contains the opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of this site, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by our users.
BlackLifeCoaches.net was created in 2011 by Towanna Freeman. It’s owned and operated by Towanna Freeman & Associates, LLC in the Washington, DC area.